Tuesday, March 09, 2010

To my Sweet Conner

I can't believe that you are 5 now. You are getting so big. I have really watched you grow up this year. You are such a big helper to your dad and I. You are so smart. I love watching you play and use your imagination. I love having you help me in the kitchen and I love how you love anything dough. Play dough, pizza dough, roll dough, bread dough. You are becoming an expert at rolling and kneading!! I also love to watch you dance. You really have the moves!! And even your cousin Brady likes to dance like you!! I love listening you figuring out words that rhyme. I Love listening to your prayers, and hearing you tell us about all you learned in primary. And how cute are you in your suits with your scriptures and your "Future Missionary" tag. You will be a great missionary some day!! I also love snuggling with you and getting all of your cute love notes. But most of all I love your big smile and your big gorgeous eyes.


I also love you being silly, like when you decided to dress up in Alexa clothes and poses like she does!! You come up with the craziest things!
And it has been so fun to watch you be a big brother to Tyler. You love him so much and always make sure he is included in everything even if he is to small to do it!! What a sweet heart you are.


Conner we love you so much and are so glad you are part of our family. I know you are so excited to go to kindergarten, but I will be so sad to have my Conner Bug be gone. But I know you are ready. I love you so much, and I look forward to this next year and all the crazy adventures we will go on together!! love , Mom




Here are some pictures of Conner on His big Day!!

Eating his birthday breakfast



I love the look on his face as he opened socks! I know church socks aren't exciting but you really needed them.This is much better. I knew lego's would do the trick!!


the finished product. Good job Conner!!

7 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

So cute. He is definitely growing up into a cute, sweet, funny, and smart big boy!

The Special K's(0: said...

5?! Wow! When did that happen?! It's like they just don't stop growing! It's so beautiful to see your family growing and becoming more and more wonderful. Thanks for sharing these sweet words and moments. You're so uplifting(0: God bless you and your sweet ones(0:

Deidra Smith said...

Lol! the sock picture is too funny! Happy Birthday!

Colin said...

Happy Birthday Conner! You are definitely a big-hearted boy that is filled with love, and know how to show it. Whether it be by sharing, snuggling or saying it.

I really enjoy when you ask to help me do stuff, or want to play video games (you definitely like family game nights and late nights.) I also like to see you dance and rhyme. You're gonna be our superstar!

Natalie Moon said...

Happy Birthday, Conner! We love you so so so much!

Moonmagic said...

Happy Birthday big boy, you are just so much fun, and cute to boot.
Wish we could have been there, Stay as sweet as you are today.
We love you and can't wait to see you next month.

Christyn and Paul said...

Happy birthday Conner---You are growing up so fast and we do love to watch you dance and we are glad that you enjoy talking to us on the phone. We love you tons and glad that you are our grandson.