Wednesday, May 06, 2009

My kids do the weirdest things

Its so true, my kids are weird. You could say they get it from me but I think its all their Dad!!! I think my husband goal in life it to tease everyone and he like to give people a hard time. He is so good at it!!! So I know that my kids definitely get it from him. Here are some recent pictures that I have taken of the Kiddos. Enjoy!!


Jakob put his Daddy's suit coat on instead of his own. He has some big shoes to fill!!



Balloon head



Gak in Alexa hair, It took some serious magic (learned from google) and time to get this stuff out. Gak is now banned from our house cause it also sticks just as bad to the couch and the carpet :(


Conner fell asleep with his finger in his nose, what a weirdo!!



And then Alexa's crazy hair after nap. I think we might have to start calling her Mufassa (the bad lion from lion king) instead of April when it comes to bed head hair. I think April will be Happy to give up that title:)

5 comments:

Colin said...

Since I'm the cause of it I at least deserve a picture up there as well. I guess when it comes down to it I'm a kid as well.

I would also have to say that we have the cutest kids and I love them all very much!

Laura Jex said...

so sweet! I cant believe you got that out of her hair!!!!!

Moonmagic said...

Put that picture of you 4 kids spelling Moon with your fingers at Bear Lake - colin is in the background pulling a face. It is classic Colin!!!
Cute Kids

Ryan & Amanda said...

I love how their cute personalities come out! I think the "weird" is just them having fun in a good way, I like it!

Krista said...

Your kids are so adorable! They always make me laugh!