Friday, March 23, 2007

Moving Backwards

Its been almost a year since CP dropped the bomb that he wanted to go back to school full time. I remember sitting there not really understanding how major this was going to be. Then he said he wanted to go to either byu or byu idaho. Thats when it hit me (fear and panic) he wanted to sell the house and walk away from a great job. If I am to be honest the things that I was really worried about at first, what would we do with our new couch set( we wont have room in an apt. for 2 couch sets and I rather the kids destroy the older set that we have downstairs) and selling our house. I am not excited to move back into a small place with 3 growing kids. But after much prayer, I know that this this is right for us. and im not worried about the couches or the house anymore. I know that Heavenly Father will and has take care of us, and that he knows whats best for us. so if i have to give up couches and ahouse who cares we can buy bigger and better ones when we are done with school !! So after looking into both schools we have found out that byu-idaho accepts more of colins credits( he has 30 something) so it makes sense to go there and get through school quickly as possible. As of right now everything is up in the air. We are just waiting to hear if he's been accepted and then colin and i have some huge desions to make. When to sell the house, do we buy or rent a house in idaho, do we look at condos, or just go for an apt. . We are just waiting to hear the news so that we can start the "moving backwards" process. Wish us luck. We will let you all know as soon as we find out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moving Backwards? - I say finally moving forward! - Good Job CP, we are proud of you, keep the faith and Just Believe - things will work out. Heavenly Father is watching and listening. I told C that I heard a quote just this morning - "If you want financial blessings...double your Fast Offerings along with a meaningful fast." Follow Your Dreams!!!
MM

Anonymous said...

Dont worry about the couch I'll take it off your hands! Im sad to see you go but its best for your family. Big C and Little B will be sad that there cousins are so far away!

~LJ

Colin said...

Who ever desined this blog did an incredible job! It even looks good on the Wii ;-)