Thursday, July 03, 2008

Who's child is she anyways?

Alexa is so funny, she does some of the weirdest stuff. She is a true girl, and I can already tell we will have some fun teenage years ( once again my mom is thinking paybacks are great!) . Just yesterday she had on some cute shoes that she picked out and put on, colin noticed she was walking kind of funny. We checked her diaper, nothing , so adventually I took her shoes off. She screamed while I was doing it cause she didn't want them off, but turns out she had huge blisters on each foot. I guess she is already willing to live with the pain for some great shoes.
She also loves changing clothes and she is very picky about what she wants to wear. She tells me no alot of times when I bring clothes out, so most days we pick her outfit out together. She's only 2, whats she gonna be like when she 12. Oh boy. She also loves her hair bows, which is good for me case I love making them and she has was to many of them, but am I done making them ? NO. But she always needs a bow in her hair, even if I didn't plan on putting one in her hair. She brings one out to me and says " bow mommy!"
The other night we gave each of the kids ice cream cones. About a minute later I could here her in the fridge. She came out with a pickle. She sat right down and took a bite of ice cream then a bite of pickle. If she was older I might wonder if she was pregnant. She finished both and she really seem to enjoy it. She is so weird.

She also loves her brothers, she doesn't let her age or her small stature hold her back. She tries to do everything her brothers do. She loves to snuggle with them, and give them hugs. She also is not afraid of them, most times its the boys running away from her, screaming. I'm not sure whether or not to be proud of that or not.
I love my cute little Lexa Lou. It has been so fun having a girl, and I am so excited for all the fun adventures to come!!

6 comments:

Moonmagic said...

She is just so stinkin cute - she changes everytime I see her picture. Give her a hug from all of us.

Laura Jex said...

SHe is getting so big!!! I cant wait to see her!

Ryan & Amanda said...

She is such a cutie! Ryan and I have said that many times to each other, and from the sound of things she is very fashionable!!I am excited to see what Allison is like!

Christyn and Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christyn and Paul said...

I finally figured out how to add my comment. I love reading your blog and hearing what's happening. It's fun to hear whats going on, it makes my day! Thanks!

Becca & Joel said...

Cute kids, Cori! Seriously! So, have you been to posh bows lately? May want to update your links... sad story for that gal. Makes my stomach sick for her.