Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I needed a little pick me up....

I saw these 2 videos on my friends blog a few months ago. They really made me laugh!! It helped me to remember that every mom has those crazy days like I do ( even Hilary Weeks), and to not feel sorry for myself. So I needed a little pick me up today and a reminder that I'm not the only one struggling. So I thought I would add these videos for everyone to enjoy and have a good laugh and pick me up!!

Oh yeah remember to pause my music player it obnoxious, I know. Do you like blogs with music players? Should I get rid of it? Be honest tell me what you think?!!

Enjoy the videos!!!



7 comments:

Deidra Smith said...

Thanks, I needed that after yesterday:)

Megan, Peter, and Benjamin said...

Oh my goodness! Those are my favorite! I was able to see her in person and she was one of the many that made me realize that I have a life that seems just as crazy as everyone else. Thanks for a reminder on this crazy day!

Erin said...

We all have those days where we are overwhelmed with life, and I think it's a good reminder that all mothers have them and we are not alone.

Ryan & Amanda said...

I loved those videos! Thanks for sharing!! Especially the "just the usual" at the end of the first one!

Moonmagic said...

You asked - get rid of it - with a computer as old as mine it is hard to open your blog up, it takes forever or not at all with the music. Loved the videos!

Moonmagic said...

Good songs though - maybe if I had a decent computer it would be different...Colin is not here to take care of us.

Krista said...

I love these! Bedtime and naptime, and naptime and bedtime are also a few of my favorite things!