Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation

Last Wednesday Jakob had kindergarten graduation. He was so excited. He asked for all kinds of things. A graduation card, a graduation cake, a graduation dinner. He did get the graduation dinner!!! I was so proud of him. They sang us a bunch of songs and it was so fun to watch Jakob!!



Singing us some songs



Then he got his certificate, a CD with a slide show of his class, and his report card with a paper from his new teacher for next year.


Jakob with his teacher Mrs Nicholas!!! He sure loved her


And then of course a bunch of family pictures


They boys with Grandma Moon

the bowler boys

And our family!!!!

I have some video that I want to put up that I will add later ( when Colin is around to help).
Jakob I just want to tell you how proud of you I am. I am so glad that you have loved school and set such a great example for your younger brother and sister. We love you!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

I can't believe you already know who his teacher is! I don't think we find out until about a month before school starts at the earliest.

Ryan & Amanda said...

That is so fun, I am glad they (and you guys) made such a big deal out of it! Way to go Jakob!

Christyn and Paul said...

Thanks for putting up the pictures. Boy has he grown up. I haven't seen him with his smile with no front teeth. Can't wait to see you guys in less than a month. Love you all!

Moonmagic said...

It was so much fun to be there, I have shown everybody the cute video clip of him singing. So cute. Thanks Jakob for inviting me! I love you...