Thursday, October 01, 2009

Baby, preschool, caramel apples and more!!!

Well as many of you know we are expecting our 4th child in January. We found out in early September that it will be another boy!!! Here are 2 pictures from our ultrasound!!

Profile, his head is in the middle, then his body goes to the left

The between the legs shot!! The arrow is pointing to his manhood, which in my mind leaves no question :)



Also in September Both Conner and Alexa started in preschool, different ones, but we managed to get them in on the same days at he same time. So 3 times a week I have some free time. And I am loving it and the kids are loving school!!!



Conner after his first day of preschool!





Alexa after her first day!!




For family home evening we made caramel apples, and we drizzled chocolate and nuts all over them!! So yummy



And this is the kids at the farmers market eating some yummy treats!!


Enjoying some fresh corn!!!


Conner picked to have cotton candy, so messy, but so yummy!!



The next 2 are just of Alexa being silly


Rocking a side pony tail!!!


And finally I am hoping to get some video up of Jakob making a touch down ( I need Colin to do it, I don't know how to get the video from the video camera to here) So check back later!!!

7 comments:

Natalie Moon said...

It looks like you guys are having so much fun! Caramel Apples...mmmmm.

The Special K's(0: said...

Oh I didn't know you're expecting!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's beautiful (0: You guys are just too cute a family(0: Love the fun family pics. (0:

Melissa D said...

I really want a carmel apple now. And a piece of corn on a stick for that matter!

Ryan & Amanda said...

I would definitely agree that the picture leaves no doubt about the gender, probably one of the best ultrasound pictures I've seen, and those caramel apples make me want one RIGHT now! Too bad it's almost midnight!

Deidra Smith said...

Good thing Alexa has a mom that likes to do the girly things with/for her-she's getting a little bit outnumbered! Congrats though, boys are definately a lot of fun. By the way, I haven't forgot about doing a pizza night, we just got sick and I'm trying to make sure it is truly out of the house before we schedule something.

Christyn and Paul said...

You guys are also doing the funniest things. Those candy apples did look yummy! I'm sure you are loving your time to yourself. You need it as a mom. Thanks for the pictures they are so fun and what good looking kids.

Moonmagic said...

Why does it say posted by Rexburg 2nd Ward? I have been waiting for those pictures - thanks they are so cute! Give them a hug for me!