Tuesday, June 08, 2010

My oh My!!!


"Break out the rye-bread and mustard grandma, it's Grand Salami Time! "
Good ol Dave Neihaus! Man I miss Seattle.

OK well its not grand Salami time, but it is T-Ball time for Conner! It has been so fun to watch him. He is just so cute and I really just get such a kick out of him!!

See what I mean, he is just so darn cute!!


He takes playing first base very serious




Go Conner Go!


Waiting for his turn to bat


I love the tongue and the concentration!! His dad and older brother do the same thing!!



So cold out






Yes we are working on his bat throwing issues.




And then this is Conner on his last day of preschool, he had such a blast!


And now he has learned how to blow bubbles with his gum, and this is the result.......


Everyday he does this, and every day I scrub it off. Not so fun, but he is sure proud of blowing huge bubbles!! What a cutie, I think we will keep him!!

6 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

So cute! It is crazy how big and grown up he's getting. That gum picture is too funny, and I definitely think you should keep him!

Natalie Moon said...

Oh Cori, he is so sweet! We love little Connor! He's quite the t-ball player! I am so glad you guys signed him up for that. How fun!

Erin said...

Gotta love gum. That's so awesome he can blow bubbles, most kids his age can't do that. I'm glad he's having fun

Moonmagic said...

Griffey is retiring maybe the Mariners will sign Conner in his place. Don't we have a picture of Colin doing the same thing with gum? Love that little Conner Bug!

Christyn and Paul said...

Have you ever tried using peanut butter to get the gum off his face? I remember using that for our kids. It would be so fun if we could wish ourselves to were we wanted to be so that we could watch him play. He looks so cute. Paul's dad always would stick out his tongue when he was doing things. Its a Bowler trait.

Jessica said...

I love your kids! You are good people!