Wednesday, February 02, 2011

My Random Thoughts....

Lately I have been feeling really bad about totally neglecting this blog.  But I haven't had anything that has been real blog worthy. So I thought I would just post some of my random thoughts.

- My Husband is AMAZING, and I would not be surviving right now without him!!
- I never thought anyone in my family would miss snow, but my kids ask when its gonna snow, every day.
- Moving to a place where you know no one is really hard :(
- I feel like almost everyone I know has just had a baby, or is pregnant.  I'm so excited for everyone!!!
- I'm really wanting some chocolate cake!!!!
- I miss Rexburg (minus the snow)!!  I miss our friends, I miss living by my sister and brothers and their wives.
- All day kindergarten is the best thing since sliced bread!!!
-" Faith In the Lord means Faith in his timing", some times I tell myself this many times a day
- My family is everything to me!!!!
- Some days I get nothing accomplished except taking care of my kids.
- This summer Is gonna be crazy!!
- I find I dress myself and my children according to my moods which translates into colors. So most days we all match and I have no clue till someone points it out.  So weird!
- I am so ready for Tyler to start walking.
- August can not come fast enough.
-My Hubby Rocks!!!
- I need a girls night out!
- Life with 4 kids is nowhere as bad as I ever imagined. Going from 2-3 was by far the hardest.
- Never realized how proud I would be to be an Aunt and to watch my Siblings( and Sibling In-laws!!) have kids.  At this point I get more excited for them to have kids then I get for myself!!
-Can not believe that my oldest will be 8 in March.  It has gone by sooooo fast and I am so proud of him!!
-In my experience baby boys are so much more cuddly then girls!!! So I am glad I had 3 boys and Tyler loves to snuggle still!
- Life is hard.
- I wish I was sitting on a nice warm beach or lake chatting with my sisters while the kids play!!


I know this is random but I thought I would just do something different!! Hopefully I will have better stuff to post about later!!

7 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

I'm so glad you posted, I love the random thoughts! I'm sure when you look back these types of posts will be wonderful because they will give you insight on your daily thoughts. Colin definitely is amazing, he works really hard-as do you!! And I completely dress us according to my mood so we end up matching really often too without noticing it, glad I am not the only one! Miss you guys!

The Special K's(0: said...

Thanks for this post(0: I feel the same way about not living near family, but it does get easier, esp. thanks to Relief Society!(0: You're family is incredible! Keep rockin' it awesome Mama(0: *Hugs!*

Erin said...

Makes me wish we lived closer to each other. Life is good, but hard a lot of the time. I hope you meet some good friends out that way. Keep us posted on the big day for your oldest we would love to try to come out for that. What's in August that you can't wait for? Does your area have full time kindergarten, that's awesome!

Moonmagic said...

I'm excited for August also, it will be fun to be together. Hang in there, moving as much as you have you would think it would be easy, but I think each time gets a little harder. Hopefully the next time will be in a house or perhaps back up here. We could only wish!!!!!!

Jessica said...

I am so immature, but your tiny typo, "going from 2 to 3 kids was by fart he hardest" just makes me laugh! But I am so glad to hear that, we are expecting #4 in July AND moving somewhere where we know no one (Austin,TX). I miss Rexburg alot too...You guys are great people! Keep up the good work!

Laura Jex said...

Love you! pick the beach and ill be there with my HUGE beach umbrella so you don't burn the tops of your feet!

Natalie Moon said...

COri! We miss you and your family so bad. We can't wait to see you in almost a week. If you need any help for Jako's baptism just let me know. I'd love to contribue in any way possible. Hope you're feeling somewhat better these days...