Thursday, March 29, 2007

Introducing....

So we thought we would introduce the family. We have decide that we don't want to use our real names cause we all know how good some people are at finding things out, and then using that info to do bad stuff. So let me introduce our family as we will be known on this blog. We will call ourselves the Backwards Family

Dad, Husband will be know as... The Mr. or i might slip and call him Babe since that is what i call him at home

Me, Mama will be know as ...... The Mrs. if the Mr. ever writes this is what he will call me.

Our4 year old son will be know as ...... our Little Einstein, well cause he think he knows it all. I swear he 4 going on 16. He is constantly throwing my own words back at me. Oh the joys of motherhood.

Our 2 year old son will be know as ........ our Little Picasso. those of you who know him and are around him often knows he loves to draw little circles that he thinks are paw prints for blues clues. All of my notebooks and walls are proof. Thank heavens for Mr. Clean magic eraser.

Our 1 year old daughter will be know as .... our Little Love Bug. This is what I call her most of the time. Her bedroom is done in ladybugs, but a lot of the decorations say love bug, and i just love that so we've been calling her love bug since she was born.

So that is us. if you ever get confused( i'm sure i will, its going to take me some time to get use to calling my kids other names when i type) feel free to ask who who?

0 comments: