Monday, April 02, 2007

Finally!!!!

Well after about 4 years I think we have finally done it. ALL OF OUR KIDS SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT. In their own beds to might I add. Einstein has always been a difficult sleeper. We went through a stage where he ended up in our bed for the majority of the night, and he is obsessed with pulling my hair, so that stage meant no sleep for me. Picasso from the start has been a great sleeper, and has always taken long naps. What a blessing that has been with having Lovebug so soon. Now Lovebug seems to take after little Einstein in the sleep department. Hard to get to sleep, waking up a lot at night, short naps, and then of course miserable cause they don't get enough sleep. All of that said this last month has been sooo nice ( knock on wood). little bug has started to let us lay her down, awake, and she goes to sleep pretty easily, and she is staying asleep. She is taking longer naps too, thank goodness. My little Picasso, is a snuggle bug and is just great at going to bed, and sleeping through the night. And finally Einstein is staying in his bed. When he does wake up to go potty he gets up, goes potty and we usher him back to bed. No climbing in our bed and no hair pulling. So you know what this means for me and the Mr. right??? A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!

1 comments:

Erin said...

There's nothing like a good night rest, and I think once you become parents you really understand that. I just wish that I could get a good night rest, but it's not my kids that are keeping me up. I guess I'll just have to wait until this baby comes and start sleeping well for that.