Monday, April 16, 2007

Better Late Then Never

Here are some pictures of the kids in their Easter Clothes. We really tried to get a cute one of all 3 of them together but it just didn't work out. Kids what can you do.





Isn't she getting so big? I don't have a baby to snuggle anymore. I guess I'll have to go snuggle my new little nephew. And that reminds me congratulations to my sister in law Erin, and my good friend Heather. They have both found out they are expecting boys!! I am so excited for you both!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easter pictures????? Baby C was out of half her Easter dress by the end of sacrement meeting! Im still trying to take the stupid Easter pictures and Easter was a week ago!!!

Anonymous said...

I would like to make a statement to be read by all who frequent this blog...I Have the Cutest Darn Grand Kids in the World - anyone who would like to dispute this claim should think twice...of course their parents are pretty darn cute also; that might have something to do with it!