Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What Would I Do?

Today I found myself wondering how I couldn't live without a few things in my life. These are things that I never in a million years would of thought that I would depend on, on a daily basis. So I decided to put together a list of the things that I consider must haves. Of course I can't live with out my husband, kids, and extended family. I love them all to much. but this list more of things that I use. So here goes.

1. My carpet flick- clean messes well, and is a good thing to use while kiddies are sleeping. I love this thing.
2. My new carpet cleaner- why it took me so long to buy one I'm not sure. We use it alot now that we have it.
3. My family room door- this may seem weird but this door is a lifesaver. It keeps my kids in while I take a shower or try and cook dinner. And its just noisy enough that I can always hear if someone escapes.
4. My pledge multi purpose wipes- we love these. they clean my coffee table which has both wood and glass. And they are also great for the kids to "help clean" the slidding doors. Works great on all my bathroom mirrors too.
5. My phone- its my connection to the real world and adult conversations during the day. Some days I probably annoy my husband, mom, and sister with how many times I call. Sorry guys!!
6. My tv.- there i said it. some times is just the best babysitter.
7. My Costco card- where eles can you get large quanites of diapers, wipes, formula, and meat for so cheap. Gotta love that place.
8. 2 cars- if the Mr. took the car to work and I was stuck at home I would go stir crazy.
9. Radio Disney- the kids love it. its clean, fun and actually have some upto date songs that we can all sing to, plus all the oldies but goodies.
10.Lots of hugs, kisses, and snuggles-this one I think seriously is the most important to me. It gives me energy through out the day and just keeps me going with a smile on my face. I never can get enough hugs and kisses!!!!

So theres my list. If you have something that you can't live without. Tell me. I would love to hear some of the crazy things that you guys have to have!

5 comments:

Colin said...

After all that you failed to mention me! j/k I guess I'm just something you have to live with and not something you can't live without. Either way I would have to agree with you on everything that was listed. I'm trying to thinik of stuff that I couldn't live without and only a few come to mind.

A Watch - When using public transportation like I do, you always need to know the time

A Video Game - It's a great way for me to relax and escape from reality every once in a while

Play time - Whether it be with the kids or a church sports activity it's always fun to have

Cori said...

Babe,
I said you in the paragraph before the list even started, and you are part of the kisses, hugs and snuggles. But i will say it again. I love you and I wouldnt survive with out you. you are my number 1!!!!!

Erin said...

Nap time! and Stir Fry going to preschool. I love my kids don't get me wrong, but we all need some down time or time when we don't have to deal with everyone.

Anonymous said...

Cheez wiz! I love it....

A babysitter, if only one would show up every day at nap time...

concealer....it hides the dark circles under my eyes...

girls night out.... need I say more

Anonymous said...

Jakie Bowler Car Seat
Toy Story 2 Video
High Chairs
Phone Books for Booster Seats
2 High Chairs
Sippy Cups
Hergie and other Thomas the Trains
Snacks
My Sewing Machine
My paper cutter
My Kids
My Son-In-Laws
Baby Wipes
Motrin
Nyquil
My Job

MM