Wednesday, May 02, 2007

This and That

So I thought I would update you on all the stuff that has been happening in our crazy lives. Our Little Einstein has just finished up playing soccer. When he got his trophy he was so excited. He carried it everywhere and even had to sleep with it. That was a few weeks ago, now he has moved on to T-ball. He has been to 2 practices and he loves it. His first game is this Saturday. So we will see how he does. It was really fun to watch these young kids play soccer, I'm sure t-ball will be even more entertaining. Little Einstein is so full of energy its amazing. I wish I had even just some of that energy and I'm sure I could get a lot more done in life. He never seems to just walk, he is always running, flying, or driving ( which all means running fast and just pretend to do the others).


Our Little Picasso has had a big week. Yesterday he had his surgery on his thumbs. It went well. He is in cast that go above his elbows,the Dr said he did this cause he has had kids that have been able to pull their cast off and that causes all kinds of problems. So above the elbows they are so that he cant get them off. Which means that he cant bend his arms, so he cant get his hands to his mouth. So you guessed it, we get to feed him and hold cups for him to drink out of. So far so good no big problems. But it has only been a day and he is still high on pain meds. I guess we will see what happens once he is off those. The good news is he only has to have the cast for 10 days. So we are all counting down to next Friday, so our poor little Einstein can has his freedom back and we an see how those thumbs looks in the upward position. The MR. and I cant wait to see his reaction when he realizes that he can move his thumb. That should be fun!!!


Our Little love bug is getting so big ( for her, she is still small in the 25 percentile) is is just every where. She is really starting to talk more. She says Mama really good. So I hear a lot of " Mama, Mama, Mama" during the day. She is a true girl, drama and all. She loves her princess phone she got for Christmas. She talks and talks and talks on it. She carries it around on her shoulder like she talking into it. Her favorite button on it is " Well Hello Little Princess". So we all say that to her when we see greet her. She loves to be playing right next to her brothers and trying to do all that they do. she is a Big time daddy's girl. She loves to snuggle him and to just be with him at all times when hes home.


As for the Mr. and I, we are surviving. Our days are long, and filled with lots of noise, and demands. The stress of all we have to do to get moved is really starting to build up. Way to much stuff to do and just not enough time. But we are excited and looking forward to our adventure. I think the Mr. is really looking forward to learning new things. The kids are excited to move to "college". And me I'm excited to live close to all our brothers who are there going to school. And maybe if I'm lucky they will meet the women of there dreams and I can live close and be involved in the process. What do you think guys? No pressure right!! I'm also excited for when my little sister will come over and go to school, and to be there for that and get to see the fun stuff she does. I look forward to Sunday dinners when they all come over. Yes that is a invitation to you guys!!! Now we just need to find a place to live, and get over there!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Petite girls must run in the family, Baluga has always been small, well except at birth. Too bad they can't pass it on to us. By the way Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Sad days.... When A moves down there I will be the only one in the state!!!!!