Monday, June 18, 2007

Laundry makes me a basket case

So I have gotten behind. It has been piling up, and now I need to get my shovel and start digging. My laundry situation is out of control. With us doing the kitchen floor and having all the dining room furniture moved throughout the house, and everything in ciaos, doing laundry just didn't happen last week. So now I pay the price. This is what I will spend my day( if I'm really on the ball and just some plain ol' luck, or else I will be shoveling for the week)doing. Now I don't you to get the wrong idea, and think that every other week I totally conquer the laundry pile. Because it just never happens, there is always another load to be done, another pile to be found, more clothes getting dirty. I was for the first few years of marriage doing all the laundry in one day, once a week. That worked until we had children number 2 and 3. Now I have switched to trying to get 2-3 loads done a day. It works if I really stay on top of it. But it seems lately that with so much other house stuff going on my laundry is piling up and up and up. So now I will try and go conquer the pile, and lets hope I can get to the bottom of it and have some peace before it really piles up again.

3 comments:

Erin said...

good luck with that. I know what that is like. folding the clothes is my least favorite thing to do. 2-3 loads a day? is that every day?

Mrs. Andrews said...

I totally understand your situation!!! I hate it when the laundry gets out of control, I'm trying to play catch-up right now as well. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm going to be posting a couple more of my digital scrapbook pages on my blog. They are definitely getting better, but still have a ways to go.

Sunshine said...

I am going to enjoy the 1-2 loads every 3 days while I can because I am not looking forward to what is up ahead. Good luck with that :)