Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Plan

So our plan has changed a little bit so I thought I would catch you up to speed, for those of you who care. The Mr and I were really hoping to have the house on the market by now, but we seem to just keep running into snags with the bathroom. As of right now the plumbing needs to be redone for the shower and tub so we are in process of finding a reasonably price plumber to do the job quickly. Then we have to finish up the rest of the bathroom, and a few other odds and ends to a have it ready. So the plan is to put it on he market the day before we leave for our California vacation. So that we can have the house stay clean while people are walking through it. And if we are lucky we will have a buyer by the time we get home and then finish packing. Also we have found a place in rexburg. Its an apartment in a 4 plex, it's a 3 bed 1 bath. It's going to be hard going back to apartment living and not having control over wall colors and stuff like that. But it is really cheap and if it ends up just not working we will just move, again!! I think the Mr and I are both very anxious to just get the move behind us. This move has been looming over our heads for way to long now. So everyone pray that we an get our house sold in the 9 days we are partying at Disney land, sea world and the beach, and not while I am home with 3 small kids desperately trying to keep them from making a mess and having people showing up to look at my house at any given hour. Lets pray that for my sanity every thing goes according to plans. ANd that the hsoue can sell while we are having fun in the sun!!!!

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

I hope it goes according to that plan. I think the California trip sounds like it will be a lot of fun! Good luck with everything!

Erin said...

good luck with everything. just think only another month an a half and you'll be moving and have to deal with other issues. it'll be over before you know it.