Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Can't believe it's over with

Ok so yes I have fallen into the Harry Potter craze. I have purchased the last 2 books on the day they came out. Yesterday I finished reading number 7, which I thought was really good, not to many slow parts. That is all I will say about that as to not give anything away for the other fans. The thing that is just weird is to think that there will be no more books, no more hogwarts adventures. And the other thing I would like to say is please someone eles read it soon( hint hint MR.) so that I can talk about it with somebody.

Oh a few other things that I have been meaning to post. I would like to welcome my sister, Laura, the the blogging world! She started a blog a few weeks ago! Welcome!! Also I wanted to say welcome home to my 2 brothers. It been so fun to have them home and watch them interact with the kids. I am excited to live closer to them in rexburg, and maybe be a small part of all the fun they are having!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

blogging is great I just cant find the time to update it as much as I would like.... Thanks for the great blogging example.

LJ

Colin said...

Started reading it today, the way i read books I should be done with it in about a month or so. But i'll definately be up to taking about it. By the way we still need to go see the last movie.