Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's Offical....

Well its offical, I've lost my mind. Ive been thinking I was losing it for a while now, but when I went to go change a load of laundry the other day and found my cell phone at the bottom all freshly washed, I knew my mind was gone. Now my phone is drying out. It has been for 2 days and I'm starting to realize that there is no hope for it. It doesn't do anything, so dont bother trying to call on my cell because its literally washed out.
The other thing that is offical is that the house will be on the market Thursday the 9th. We had the realitor over. And basically he bursted our bubble. The price to sell a house after you add in everyones commision, fees, and then of course all the goverment fees. Man oh man its out rageous. And then of course the market had kinda changed since we have started looking in to selling the house. So we wont be getting the money that we thought we would. The upside is that the realtor said he doesnt see the market changing much over then next few years, so maybe we can come back and buy a house for the same amount, that would be great.
Also the bathroom is nearly finished. Good job Mr. I will post pictures soon!!!

2 comments:

Laura Jex said...

well I lost my mind a while ago... I guess it happens to the best of us.
~laura

Erin said...

Well good luck with everything. I think all of us have those kind of days where we do things we can't believe later.
Good luck with the house, I can only imagine the stress of that.