Sunday, August 19, 2007

The House

Well we did it, we finally got the house on the market. It went up the day we left for Disney Land. I must say that I never seen my house so empty and so clean as it is, was, the day we left. And yes we finally got the bathroom done. I think it looks great. Here are the pictures of the final product.

Here is the new bathtub, notice the nice wall with no window. The Mr. did all the dry wall and everything himself. Not to mention all the re plumbing he had to do to make the new bathtub work. The Mr. and my dad worked long and hard on that!
Here's an over all view of the whole bathroom.
The new flooring!!
We put in new faucets and a new light fixture. Plus we decided to stain the wood darker. I think it looks nice!!!

Well it was alot of hard work but I think it turned out great. Thank you to all those who helped. We couldn't have done it without you.

1 comments:

Laura Jex said...

Looks great I love the green!