Friday, November 02, 2007

Cinderella and her 2 Incredible body gaurds

We had a very fun Halloween. Conner screamed his head off when we put his costume on, I think he might of been scarred of it. But once we got it on him and he saw other kids wearing costumes he was fine. After we got home from trick or treating Colin noticed that he put Conner's mask on upside down. We are so bad that we didn't notice earlier in the night. Oh well. The kids had alot of fun trick or treating with there new friend and neighbor. Also it was lot of fun to all the other ward members out and about. Here are a few fun pictures.


like I said earlier Conner's mask is upside down.

Doing what she does best, making a mess



Before we got costumes on!!!



Well now its time to focus on fixing thanksgiving dinner and getting Christmas gifts. I love the holiday season. I just hope the weather cooperates so that we can drive home and be with family for Christmas. We saw our first Christmas commercial last night so i guess its officially that time of year. I am thankful that we only have like 3 channels and the one that the kids watch it PBS so not many toy commercials. So I don't have to hear " mom I want that for christmas" every 30 seconds. And maybe my kids won't realize that "Santa" doesn't have the money to get them all they want this year. If they only ask for 2 things then they will get all they asked for right!!! Well Happy shopping and baking to everyone!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

They look cute. I was surprised when on the way to take Jeremy to work there was already Christmas music playing! And lets just hope the things they ask for for Christmas are fairly cheap things. ;)

Moonmagic said...

I had this secret wish that you would show up trick or treating on my door step. I knew it wasn't a reality but just fun to dream about. I would have given you all of my candy. We sure miss you guys. Halloween wasn't the same. As far a body guards lets hope they take care of her forever. How much fun to have Big Brothers.