Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Playing Catch-up.....

.. is never fun. I have really been a blogger slacker. Sorry. I know that there are grandparents who like to hear our adventures and the pictures to go along with, so I will try to be better.

For Presidents weekend we took a road trip to Bear Lake. My grandpa gets condos there every year for the whole family and they all go snowmobiling. This was the first year we have been close enough to go. And it just so happened that my mom and younger sister April came up to. It was alot of fun. It was nice for me to be able to sit around and actually have some adults to talk to. Most of the time the Men took the people out on snowmobiles and the women stayed back and chatted and kept warm. It was fun to be around my dads family, and be with my grandpa. Colin had a blast and we came away from the weekend deciding that when we make our millions we definitely want to get some snowmobiles, and a cabin. The boys really loved snowmobiling. They definitely have their dad's daredevil genes. They just wanted to do more and more, and go off lots of jumps. Here are some fun pictures from our fun visit!!



jakob and colin

Conner

colin and conner

Alexa All bundled up

1 comments:

Laura Jex said...

You had too much fun!!!!!

Brady is IN LOVE with the toilet brush!! I cant hide it good enought!