Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Naughty by Nature

The other night My brother and his girlfriend came over and watched the kids while Colin and I went out to do some birthday shopping. The kids were good for them of course. As we were saying our goodbyes I could here some one in the bathroom and I could tell they were up to no good. This is what I found.



Isn't that just lovely!!! Luckily it was bath time so we just scrubbed her down real good

And here is Mr. Conner Playing with his food instead of eating it.


He paid the price later that night though, he woke in the middle of the night throwing up, Colin an I decided it was because he inhaled so much sour cream. Let me tell you how lovely that smelled.

And here is a picture of my two little rugrats trying to be all sweet and cute. And you guessed it, it always works. How can you stay mad at these two precious faces.

1 comments:

happy said...

the kids look adorable. :)childhood comes only once so we must sometimes, we just have to let kids go through that stage. that's one thing that parents will actually miss once the kids start to want to go on their own already.