Friday, March 07, 2008

1 year older, and wiser too....

Dear Conner,

You are getting to be so big. I Cant believe that you are 3 now. Our life has been pretty crazy since you've been born. With me getting pregnant 3 months after you were born, and then welcoming your little sister to the world before you could even walk. But you were a sweet and easy baby, I sure you knew she was on her way before we did and you were waiting for her. Then we packed up and moved And all of our lives changed again. Once again you were sweet and easy, just going with the flow of things. Now that our lives have calmed down, you have grown and blossomed. You are getting so big, and smart. I smile as I watch you every day learn and discover new things you can do. I watch you try to follow in your older brothers footsteps. I love to see you be your own sweet little person. I see the relationship you have with your younger sister, and how you are always looking out for her. She will love you for it when she is older!! And frankly so will I. I love your big wide smile. I love it when you sing and dance. I love when you want to snuggle me. I love when you run up to me in the middle of playing just to tell me " I woves you mama". I love when you "transform ", when you are pretending to be a transformer. I love when you say your sorry to your brother or sister even though they are the ones that hit you!! I love to listen to you saying your prayers. I love your little personality. I love you my Conner bug, so very much!! I can't wait to see what else you will discover this next year. Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

Colin said...

The years are going by a little faster then I think I would like them to! While reading what you wrote my mind went back to all those events and I could see them clear as day. In fact I thought you wrote them so well that I got a little choked up and had to stop and think how wonderful our life really is even though more often then not every thing is crazy, and nothing is easy! Thank you for being such a great person and supporting me in everything. Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Conner!!! I can't believe how big you've gotten. You don't really notice things on a day to day basis, but having someone help you reflect on what has happened in the last year or two makes you see the bigger picture and the growth that has happened little by little.

Mees loves you guys!

Laura Jex said...

Ohhh. You guys are so sweet! Im sad that I cant be there all the time.

The other day Cameron told me that her cousins that lived at chicky nuggets moved away... it made me miss our luch outing!!!!