Monday, March 24, 2008

Our little bug!!

Dear Alexa,

You comming into our family was a little unexpected, But we realize now that is was the perfect time!! I was so excited to have a girl. But it has been so much better then I could of imagined. Having you watch me everyday, it makes me want to be a better person, a better example for you. I see you mimic my every move, from putting on makeup, to how I sit. I am in love with the fact that you love musicals, and I can't wait till you are older and we can get tickets to go see all the shows. I love that you love to wear dresses. I love that you love bows in your hair. I love to see that special bond you have with daddy, he loves you so much. I love how you are small in stature but not in attitude. Grandma Moon just smiles and tell me that it just payback, I guess I deserve it. I love how you are so sweet with your brothers, and also how you terrorize them just for fun, its pay back really. I love how you love to snuggle me, and your little crooked smile you get when you are pretending to be shy. I think it so cute how you love your one blanket, and how much of a little mother you are to your dolls. I am so thankful to have another girl in this house full of silly boys and I think between the 2 of us we can handle anything they throw at us. I love you so much my little bug. I can't wait to see what the world holds for you. I can't believe you are 2. Happy Birthday Alexa, may all your dreams come true!!

Alexa with our neighbor



Easter dress!!

1 comments:

Moonmagic said...

Oh - Lexa, Lexa, Lexa you are growing up without us. You sweet little princess full of mischief.
We'll get there as soon as we can.
We love you!!!!