Thursday, April 03, 2008

Lovin It!!!

About a month ago we got a new jogging stroller. We love it. The kids love it. It has been so nice to get out of the house and go for walks. I love the stroller because it has a place where you can plug in your ipod and it has speakers so that the kids can hear the music and rock out with me. It has been a great purchuse, and I am excited for the summer and to see all the adventure we can take this new stroller on. Here are some pictures of the kids bundled up to go for walks
All bundled up and ready to go!


Jakob leading the way on his bike



Jakob took this picture, I guess I am to tall to get my head in the picture from his level!!

2 comments:

Laura Jex said...

I wish you were here to motivate me to work out with you!!!!

Moonmagic said...

That really is a cool thing. Can you get Jakob to go fast. Conner and Alexa look so cute bundled up -you look good with your head gone also. Have fun jogging I wish we were there to go with you.