Friday, April 11, 2008

Jakob Says....

The other day I was folding laundry and I asked Jakob to put his shirts away in his drawer. He told me "NO", I asked " Why not?" He said because I was in charge of that stuff. I said "oh really, what else am I in charge of?" He says "everything around here". So then I asked " what is daddy in charge of then?" He thought for just a second then replied " playing video games". I tried to no laugh, cause sometimes I can see how he would think that, since Jakob is obsessed with the Wii, but he always needs help and I say I don't know, go ask daddy, or wait till daddy gets home. So I explained to Jakob that Daddy is in charge of working to make money for our family, and going to school so that he can get a better job some day. He seemed to understand that. And lets hope that he will remember it so that when he is a daddy, he will in charge of more then just video games!!

0 comments: