Monday, April 14, 2008

My new obsession

My new obsession is bows. I started out with ordering some from some stores, but then I decided that I wanted to try and make them.



This is where I am keeping my supplies for now.
And here are just some of the bows I have made so far. I really do love doing this, it is fun to play around and see what you can create, Alexa is getting to the point where she has enough so now I have been making some for my neices. I hope they want some cause well I am having to much fun being creative!!

4 comments:

Becca & Joel said...

dang girl! you need to start up a business! do you know how much I've been paying for bows like these? it's actually quite disgusting - guess that's what happens when you shop for your first baby girl! I need to get creative too, I guess! but if you ever start a website and take orders, let me know!

Erin said...

I'm always up for freebies. I take them when I can get them. Tons of cute bows, I want you to show me how to make ALL of them

Sunshine said...

Those are so cute! I am very impressed. I am excited for you guys to come down, you will have to show me how to make them :) See you soon.

Laura Jex said...

yep, you got all the talent!