Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm a Proud Big Sister!!!

Let me just start out by saying , I feel old, All of my younger siblings are having major things going on in their lives and I am so happy for them but it also makes me realize just how old I am getting. Here is a picture of me and my siblings its kind of random but its all I got!!

I'll start with my youngest sister April. She is graduating high school in 2 weeks and I just can't believe it. I am so proud of her and I can't wait for her to get here and to start college and the next step in her life. Way to go Apes!!! I love you


Next up is my Brother Jordan, He has found the perfect girl and they are getting married in august. I/we love Natalie. And we are so excited to have her in our family and for them to start their life together. It has been fun to be here while their relationship has developed and to see things fall into place. We love you guys!!!
My brother Brian Joined the National Guard and he has just finished boot camp, where he was one of the top of his class , and he received the Sniper award. Basically the best shot. He is now at firefighting training. I am so proud of him, I wish I could of been at his graduation from boot camp. I hear it was amazing. But nonetheless I am so proud of him and can't wait to see what Heavenly Father has in store for him. We love you Brian.
Next of course is my sister Laura. I bet you thought I would leave you out, but no way. She also has a big summer coming up, her and Ben are in charge of youth conference for their whole stake. I also know that she is surviving 2 kids, one of which is climbing, chasing, getting into things little boy. On top of all of that she is in the relief society presidency. Man oh man I don't think I could handle it all, but she is and she seems to be doing a very good job. I wish I were closer and your kids could camp out at my house for the next month. Anyways good luck , and I love you.

I don't think I could write about all my siblings and then not say anything about my parents. I don't know how they do it all but they do. And they are always so on the ball. My mom always does such a nice job at everything. And my both my mom and dad are the best support to us all. I love you guys. Thanks for all you do for us.



8 comments:

Jewels said...

I was browsing through and saw your blog...your children are DARLING!!

Colin said...

Kudos to all my brothers and sisters in law. Your making me proud! Brian and Jordan you guys are now just about as cool as I am, good job. It will be fun to see you again Brian once you get back into town. I guess I'll be seeing you sometime in August and if you work at the fire deptartment then I can walk across the parking lot to see you when ever I want.
I hope everything goes well with all of you. Don't forget about us down here in Rexburg!

Laura Jex said...

I totally did think we werent going to remember me only because I couldnt think of anything great I had done, thanks for your love and support! For some reason this has been a super hard week for me. Your blog made my day! I also wish you were close, life is just not the same without you! I cant wait tell you are back in seattle!!!! Hurry!!!!

Moonmagic said...

What a great tribute to all in our family although I know you have a million pictures of me, why did you post the worst one so the whole world could see. I look like some old grandma from washington, oh wait I am... neverless it is the worst possible picture of me ever. I sent a link to your blog to Lacy, Brian's friend so she could see a little more about Brian and the rest of his family. I wish you were here, I was thinking of playing the Candy Bar game for Aps graduation but I was sad thinking Colin wouldn't be here, He is the best at the candy bar game. Oh well someday hopefully we will all be back together - at least we can wish.

Cori said...

Ok mom I changed the picture. Is this one better? I like it better so its staying. And if we play the candy bar game I'll just have to score some for Colin and take it home to him.

Laura Jex said...

WHAT THE CANDY BAR GAME???? I'M SOOOOO THERE!

Moonmagic said...

Thank you ever so much - I don't do pictures well but that is better and yes you will have to score some for Colin...

Becca & Joel said...

What a fun post! I loved reading about your family - how awesome!