Monday, June 16, 2008

Whirl Wind....

Yep that is what it was, it was a whirl wind trip to Seattle for my youngest sister April's graduation. My brother, his fiance, and I left Friday night to drive to Boise, we stayed at Natalie's (the fiance) parents house for the night. Which was so much fun, I loved her family and they threw Jordan a fun little birthday party. That next morning we got up bright at early to head to the airport to fly to Seattle. We got into Seattle at 8:20 am the graduation was at 3. We were able to do a big family breakfast, Which included my all my grandparents, and the Grahams of course. That so fun!! Then we were off to Aprils graduation. I still cant believe that she is done that my parents are done with kids in high school, its just weird. We are so excited for April to come here for school, I am so excited to have almost all siblings here soon, it will be so nice. And yes Laura I really am going to find out what electricians are making here cause you might as well move here too, then mom and dad can buy a second house here and we can be one big Happy family, in rexburg. Oh well a girl can dream!!
I also want to tell my husband how thankful I am to him for letting me run off on fathers day weekend. I love you babe. Even though we celebrated Fathers Day on Thursday, I hope the kids were nice to you and you had a good day. I sure appreciate the nice break and hopefully we can some day take a break together, wouldn't that be nice.

Here are just a few fun pictures of the weekend, I didn't take very many but here are few.
April and my dad

The girls!!( you cant tell which girls are the Moon Girls, we all are squinters!!
Me and Laura just having fun!!

This last weekend was so crazy and such a fast trip but i had a blast and loved every minute of it. well maybe not having our luggage not make it on our plane and having to wait hours for the next one to come in, and then driving back to Rexburg in the middle of the night and not getting back to home 3pm . All of that I could of done with out but you know what it was still fun and all worth it!!

7 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

I am so happy you got to go, even if it was a quick trip! It sounds like it was a lot of fun!

Laura Jex said...

I am sad you were here so such a short time!!!! maybe you can come loner next time... or maybe I can come visit....

Melissa D said...

Ooh I like the new look!! Good Job!

Erin said...

A weekend without the kids, nice! I'm glad you had a good time.

Laura Jex said...

ok, love the new skin! How did you do it?

Oh are some of those dots green or am I crazy... Ben says I'm crazy but I swear some are gree....

Laura Jex said...

ok, I am the worst sister in the world! I feel like I havent talked to you in a LONG time!!!!! Here is the super bad news that I have to leave on your blog... Brady who I love SO much threw my phone in the toilet. I tried to save it with the hair dryer, with no luck. He is 15 months and I wondering how many phones he is going to ruin? This is getting expensive!!!!!

Becca & Joel said...

Love the new Urban Kiwi girl! I tried using that one before I updated for summer... but can't get the codes just right. Tutor me?