Thursday, September 18, 2008

Congratulations are in Order!!!!!

Colin and I are both the oldest in our families, besides his sister Erin( he was there, I wasn't) we have had the privilege of seeing all our brothers and sisters get married. We get to add 2 more this Winter. Colin's brother Blake is getting married to an awesome girl Staci this January. We are so excited for them and to be there.Sorry Blake and Staci this is the only picture I had, and it was over a year ago. So if you want to send me one of the 2 of you together I will post that instead.

Yesterday my brother Brian and his girl friend Lacy got engaged. It was so fun to help him figure out how and where. There hasn't been an official date set, but they are thinking thanksgiving weekend. We are so excited for them as well. We love lacy and I know that they are perfect for each other .
Congratulations you guys!!

Blake is the last one in Colin's family to get married, and in my family we only have April left. She will down here in January so you never know what will happen. But we are sure excited to see!!

2 comments:

Melissa D said...

Tell Brian congrats! He is such a sweet guy and I'm glad he found a great girl! Keep us all updated on his wedding plans!

Ryan & Amanda said...

All those weddings, so exciting! I love weddings, just today my mom and I were talking about some fun things to do for a reception, too bad Phillip won't be getting married for a few years (but we wouldn't want it any other way)!