Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Surprise Visit!!

My sister Laura and her family were in Montana for her husbands family reunion. We got a call Sunday after church that they had decided to drive the rest of the way to Rexburg. So we got everyone together for a big family dinner. It was so fun to have them here, I just wish my place was bigger so that the kids had a place to go to get out of the adults hair. It was such a nice surprise. The kids had a blast and so did I. I really miss living close to my sister, we always have so much fun together. Monday morning we went on campus to the book store, then to porters, the best craft store ever! After Jakob came home from school we got everyone together to go to Craigo's for lunch before Laura and Ben had to head out!! Here are some fun pictures from our get together!Got to love all you can eat pizza pasta and salad!!

Jo and Nat


Jakob and Cameron


Brian, Conner, and my goofy husband!!

Laura and I
Thanks for the love note on the fridge laura, that was such a fun surprise to find! I love you!!

Ben, Brady, and Bens sister Jen

Brian and Cameron striking a pose!!

We were so sad to see them go, but we know we will get to spend Thanksgiving together, and have another wedding to celebrate!! We can't wait!!

3 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

Yay! I am so happy for you! It is always nice to see family so I glad you got to spend time together!

Laura Jex said...

I had so much fun!! Thanks for leting us crash your pad on such short notice!
After I for home I got really bummed that you live SO far away! all I really want to do is call you and make you come to target with me!!!!

Becca & Joel said...

Oh, Cori! This looks like it was WAY soooooo much fun! I loved the pix in this post - though they make me feel REALLY old! Your brother is looking just like your dad, and Cameron is ALL Jex! It was fun to see a pic. of Jen too - miss that girl! Miss you all! Have an awesome Thanksgiving, and say hello to everyone for me!