Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yellowstone ( the 2nd time around)

I know its been awhile, life has sure been crazy. But now that Colin has started school back up we are back to our usual schedule which means I can sit and type!!

This time around for our Yellowstone experince Colins brother Ryan and his family came with us. It was alot of fun. The Kids loved Alli ( maybe to much) they were always trying to hold her, love her, give her kisses
Such silly kids

Conner and Uncle Ryan!!

The kids had fun fishing, although we never did catch anything

Its always nice to get a family picture while you are waiting for the bathrooms to open up!!

Alexa snuggling Daddy

Family picture in front of the falls, it was the last stop on a very long day in case you couldn't tell

Conner being a " Homey"

More fishing

One more try at a decent family picture

We had a great time, it was fun to hang out with Ryan and Amanda. Sitting around the camp fire after the kids were in bed was my favorite, we had so much fun! We didn't see see as many animals as the first time, and it was much colder. On Sunday night After we made and ate dinner in the rain we decided that enough was enough ( we were hearing rumors of snow) So we packed up camp in pitch darkness, but we did it super fast, and we all headed back for a sleep over at the Bowler Bed and Breakfast ( at the time Brian was still here as well) !! It was nice and warm and we were all dead tired so we just went to bed. IT was a fun adventure, but next time we will stick to going in July, more animals and warmer conditions. Check out my sister in law Amanda's blog to see more pictures and her side of the story!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm glad you guys had fun. Wish we could have been there, but I don't think there would have been room for us in the inn.

Ryan & Amanda said...

I just realized I never emailed you the pictures! Sorry, I will get on that. I loved all the pictures of the kids. It was a really fun trip! I agree about the time after the kids were asleep just hanging out around the campfire, that was probably my favorite as well! We will have to go camping again next summer.

Danielle said...

hi, just saw your blog on tanya's, had to say hi and not be a quiet blog stalker, ha ha. hope you are having fun in rexburg. take care, danielle w.