Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What a weekend

This last weekend my brother Jordan got married. It was alot of fun to be around family. And to see Jordan and Natalie be sealed for eternity. Natalie picked some really cute clothes for the kids to wear. I thought my kids were so cute, and it was really cute to see all the nieces and nephews running around in such cute clothes. Here are some fun pictures from the wedding.

Right before we left for the temple
Alexa and I being silly while we waited for Jo and Nat to come out of the temple

Jordan and all his nephews!

Natalie and all the of her nieces!

Our family enjoying the snow cones at the reception.

Jakob insisted on standing in the line and shaking hands.

All 3 of my kids insisted on dancing with Jordan and Natalie after their dance


Alexa and Conner making silly faces !!

I thought the luncheon and the reception were awesome. I am so excited to have Natalie as a sister. And I am even more excited to see what their life will bring them, and to be a small part of it. Congratulations you two, we love you!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Too cute!

Laura Jex said...

Too cute and too fast!!!!

Becca & Joel said...

Man, you were right! Those dresses for the neices are adoreable! And you were lookin like a hot mama too! I can't believe how old we're getting... Jordan's married?!?!?!