Monday, October 13, 2008

I just cant believe it

First off, I know I have changed my blog skin like 12 times in the last month. Sorry I just wasn't happy with anything. And a Big thank you to Colin for taking a break from his hours of homework to finally get a picture up for our header. I love it babe, Thanks!!


It snowing here, and I just can't believe it. It too early. I was enjoying my kids playing out side all day. But no more. It just makes me so sad.

And I can't believe that it has been a little over a year now since we sold our home, and moved to Rexburg.It has gone by so quickly. And something has happened that I never could of imagined a year ago. Our family seems to love it here. Colin loves school, he loves learning. He also loves his job. Working for the city of Rexburg has sure had some great perks for our family. We love our ward, and our callings now that we are out of primary. It has been so fun to watch the kids grow and love it here. The parks and all the fun stuff to do. But most importantly all of the fun friends they have made. It is so nice to know that most everyone around us is a member and for the kids to have lots of friends close by. I also cant believe that Colin only has 2 more full semesters and 1 semester of like 4 credits left. It really is flying by. And i just can't believe it.

Here are some cute pictures of the kids we were able to take at the gardens the other day!!



8 comments:

Colin said...

Yeah who would of thought that a family coming from a bigger city would really love a smaller college town out in the middle of nowhere! I do have to say that the long hot summers are nice, and as of right now I do prefer the snow over the rain. The cold hasn't been too bad for me. After all I'm still riding my bike to work and school.

Ryan & Amanda said...

I know it was hard for you to pick up and move so I am way glad that you are enjoying it there! It is really nice to have neighbors who are members, I missed that our summers away.

Ryan & Amanda said...

I forgot to say how cute the pictures of the kids are. I also have been enjoying all the new blog skins, they were all cute to me.

Erin said...

It makes all the difference in the world when you like your ward and your area. Now that we live in a place where we love both it definitely helps.
So do you think you are going to become permanent Rexburgers?

Mama Bean said...

Super cute pictures!!! I love Lexi's shoulder shrug. As for the food storage, we didn't use night stands, we used boxes of canned food. Funny huh!! And I always kept water in my car b/c I could not store it at our apt either. Do what you can, God will bless you with the rest.

Laura Jex said...

Well I for one am NOT happy that you are loving Rexburg! This last week I have been going through "sister Withdrawls" There have been many days when Cameron was at school and I want to call you so we could meet at Target, It pretty much SUCKS that your not here ( Sniff Sniff) Sisters should NOT be seperated and should always live with in shopping distance! I am sad with out you and wish you were here! I hate going to McDonalds by myself!

Moonmagic said...

Although I am sad that you like it - darn! I am really proud of you and Colin, you have to work hard to make dreams come true and you are doing it - one day at a time! I am thankful that you have been there to take care of my sons you know: wash their clothes, feed them decent meals, keep me informed, keep them in line, help them get engaged, and basically continue the parenting. It's a real blessing that you are there and guess what? I am sending you another one to watch over - hopefully she won't be so much work. Can't wait to see you again in November, and December. So pretty much we will have driven to Rexburg in Oct, Nov, Dec. it's a good thing you are on the other end or we would go crazy. We love you all and can't wait to see what the future holds for you...

Blake said...

that is crazy