Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Worst Timing...



Well both Conner and Alexa are sick with the flu. Alexa is worse off then Conner for sure. I keep waiting for a phone call from Jakob's school saying your son just threw up all over the classroom. Jakob swears he fine, but hey both Conner and Alexa seemed fine then they threw up. And pretty much I am so scared I am going to get it. Let me tell you about the rest of week, and you will see why. Today I have scouting for food with the scouts, putting flyer's on all the doors in our ward boundaries. Tomorrow morning I am helping to set up for our ward Halloween party. Sometime after that I have to get to Sam's club and get stuff for enrichment on Saturday that I am in charge of all the food. Friday night is Jakob's schools Halloween carnival, and our ward Halloween party that I am taking chili to, and also trunk or treating. After that is done Friday night I am helping to get set up for super Saturday which starts at 9 am Saturday morning. So then of course Saturday I will be at the church all day making crafts and setting up lunch. That is due to over around 3. So at 4pm on Saturday I can then get sick, for that matter my husband can get sick then too. But please not till then. I have been popping vitamin c pills to help keep me strong so hopefully I wont get it. I feel like my hands are gonna shrivel up and dry out from washing them so much, and all the chemicals I have been using to clean up messes, and just bleaching as much stuff as possible. So wish me luck this weekend, and please flu stay away from me.

4 comments:

Moonmagic said...

I wish I was there to help - I think we figured out that Conner and Alexa caught it from Nursery on Sunday and threwup tuesday night which exposed you - so thursday night the rest of you should get it - plan on late tonight throwing up ;)
So sorry it seems that life happens whether we want it to or not. Good luck - STAY AWAY GERMS - THATS AN ORDER FROM WASHINGTON!!

Erin said...

Gotta love this time of year and everyone getting sick more often. That's one of the things I don't look forward to having Stir Fry in Kindergarten, all the extra germs, so hopefully he doesn't get more sick than any other year. And it seems people get sick when it's least convenient. I took the kids to get their flu shots a couple weeks back, I don't know if that will help or not but I figured I'd do what I can.

Christyn and Paul said...

Sorry to hear that the kids are sick. What a busy week! It sounds like not a lot of people volunteer at your ward. You totally amaze me! We are having our Super Saturday on the 1 of Nov. Wish we could be their to help. We miss you guys.

Ryan & Amanda said...

Good luck this week! Everyday will be the kind where you go from one thing to the next without a break in between. I wish our ward was having a Super Saturday, but unfortunately no such luck. I hope you don't get sick at all, but if you do than I hope it at least waits!