Sunday, November 30, 2008

November in pictures

Wow has this month been crazy, but so fun. We have been doing tons of stuff. So instead of a long typed post I thought I would just show you pictures of the stuff we did.


We decided to go bowling. The kids loved it and had so much fun!!

Conner had fun hiding among the balls

Waiting for their turns

Alexa's Turn!!

She does the slow grandma roll


Next we decided to make the kids breakfast in bed!! That was a lot of fun, and now they want it every Saturday.

Conners breakfast in bed

Cheese!!

They all ended up in Jakob's bed of course

Jakob now has to get all bundled up to go to school!

The last day of taekawndo

Hi-ya

yep they all broke some boards

Alexa had some help and conners board had a crack in it. But Colin and Jakob did the real deal!
( if you want to see the videos of all of them doing it let me know and I will email you!!)

Pilgrim Jakob
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful this year. And it was so fun to have all of my family here and get to spend some time together!!!

3 comments:

Melissa D said...

You have such cute kids and it looks like you are all having fun!How was Brian's big day? I am glad your whole family could be with you on thanksgiving!

Phyllis said...

Oh my goodnes... he is a spitting image of Colin when he was that age!! It seems like yesterday when Colin was my first little nephew and I thought I was so cool cuz I was his aunt (LOL) You guys have the cutest kids.. can't wait to see you in January at Blake's wedding! LUVS, Aunt Phyllis

Christyn and Paul said...

Love the pictures. Who would of thought of giving your kids breakfast in bed. I wouldn't! I'm definitely interested in the video. You and Colin are such great parents. We love you!