Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Twilight .... Finally

I know I'm late, everyone has already seen it, I decided to wait and see it with my sisters and mom when they came in town. And that we did. My Mom, Laura, Natalie, Lacy, and I went to go see it. The only person missing was April and we sure missed her. But we loved the movie. Laura wasn't crazy about Edward. But both Natalie and I loved him. I wasn't crazy about the guy they picked for Jacob, but Laura loved him. Other then that I thought it was really good. Sure there were a few things that were off from the book. But over all I walked away from the movie with the same feeling as when I finished the book, ready for the next one. And I will definetley be seeing it again!!!This isn't at the movie( we tried to get a picture but cameras wern't working), so this is us minus Lacy, at the wedding luncheon!!

3 comments:

Blake said...

good for you. i have yet to see the movie, not sure when i will, it'll probably be when it comes out, but over all the people I know who saw it liked it. i'm glad you had fun.

Erin said...

sorry that last comment was from me i didn't know blake was signed in.

Colin said...

Thought it was funny that blake would comment about twilight, I didn't know he was that into it. ;P