Friday, January 30, 2009

Proof

Here is some more proof that my husband is superman ( I have always known but for you doubters, you know who you are, here is further evidence). My husband who is going to school full time, working full time and seems to squeeze in enough time to make sure that our kids are really clueless as to how busy daddy is, got employee of the month this month at work. I am so proud of him. Because he is going to school he has to leave work 3 different times each day for classes. But it seems that that doesn't hinder his work or what the other employees think of him. Way to go my superman. I actually think that he really loves him job. He gets to work with all the city employees, including the fire department, police department, and mayor. Its hard not to miss how fast he runs out the door when either department calls him for something. I am amazed at how much info and things that those guys tell him. Stuff he probably shouldn't know being the computer guy. But Colin loves it, and I love that he enjoys what he is doing, and even more I love that they recognize what a hard working great guy he is. He has been getting a lot of calls from co- workers to come help with their home computers, and they all offer money which is great and has Colin thinking of starting a side business. So we will see what comes of that. Here is the link to the article that was in the city of rexburg newsletter about Colin. I never in a million years could of predicted that Colin would find a job that he loves while on our adventure here in rexburg. I really thought we would just be surviving until we could get out of here. But Colin seems to be thriving, which really helps him get through the long nights of school work, and the small amount of sleep he gets every night. If he didn't love it we would all be miserable!! So Congratulations babe, you deserve it!!! And thanks once again for being our Superman!!! I love you!

7 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

That is awesome! I am so glad you guys are so happy and doing so well. Colin really is such a hard worker. I also love your new background!

Angelica said...

Great Job Colin!! It's hard to push them out the door each day isn't it? Somehow it's not so hard if you know they love their job. Cam loves his too so I can relate.

Erin said...

way to go big man! keep up the good work. it's always nice to get recognized for your hard work and to know other people appreciate it.

Moonmagic said...

So I'm thinking not only did he deserve employee of the month but it should have been Employee of the Year!!! Knowing Colin if there is such a thing he will get it every year from here on out!!
We're proud of you and pray for you each night. "A Journey of 1000 miles, begins with one footstep." and it's fun to see you guys on your journey - You're doing it - one footstep at a time.
Congratulations and Big Hugs to the whole family.

Laura Jex said...

da da dada... Super man!

Hello! When he starts he business call me up, I so need his help!!!

Christyn and Paul said...

We're so proud of you Colin. You totally amazing. I think that you must be superman. Your a terrific son, father, and husband. We too pray for you each night and your little family. What memories you are making. You and Cori are good at making memories. Love you all.

Hall Family said...

Way to go Colin...nice work! Way to go Cori for supporting him!!!!!
Wa are proud of both of you!