Friday, March 05, 2010

Changing

This post is mostly for Grandmas and Grandpas, and family out of state!! So for the rest of you I'm sorry but this post will just be a bunch a of pictures of the little Mr.! Tyler is getting bigger, his cheeks are filling out and are just so fun to kiss!! He is getting into my favorite baby stage. He is smiling and interacting with us . I Love to hear him " talking" and kicking his legs and using his hands to bat things.

Just waking up



Snuggle time


Playing with his big Sister



This is one of my favorite times of the day, along with the kids, When Daddy comes home!! I love to watch Colin interact with Tyler and He can always get him to smile and talk. He is such a good Daddy!!
Tummy Time


Just waiting for him to smile....


Well there is half a smile!!! He is just so cute!!

Every day I am amazed at Tyler and the fact that he is even here. I am continually thankful and so very grateful for my Heavenly Fathers hand in my life. Because if it had been left up to me this perfect little munchkin wouldn't be in my life, and that would just be oh so wrong. I think that Heavenly Father knew that with Colin's school coming to an end and another big life change coming up I would be stressed, and over thinking things way to much. So he sent me this Sweet Little Angel to focus my energy into, and enjoy his sweet spirit. So that I wouldn't worry to much about what is to come. Because When you are a Mom to 4 great kids, one of them being a sweet 8 week old, you cant help but focus all your energy and thinking on them, and just surviving the (minute, hour) day. And once again He has taught me that if I just have some faith in Him, everything will turn out just the way they are meant to be. The way they should be!!

8 comments:

Natalie Moon said...

That was a very sweet post, Cori. It's so obvious to me just how much you love your kids! I hope Colin's interview went ok yesterday!

Ryan & Amanda said...

Loved the post, I think Heavenly Father did realize that you needed some "sweetness" to focus on instead of focusing solely on the stressful things! Good for you for realizing it! He definitely is such a handsome little guy, I love his big eyes and that cute little half smile!!!

Erin said...

He's going to be even bigger when we see him next month. I'm glad that things are going well for you guys and you are enjoying the new addition to your family. Can't wait to see you next month.

Moonmagic said...

Thanks for the pictures, it is so hard being here and not involved with their everyday lives. He is changing, and oh so cute.
We are praying that Seattle will figure out that they really need Colin, so you can come back!
Love you all!!!

Deidra Smith said...

Fun Pictures. I agree that is such a fun stage. When they seem more alert and start smiling, you just see their personality really start to emerge. (did i spell that right:)?

Christyn and Paul said...

Taylor is changing so much. Wished that we were closer but can't wait to see you guys in April. You are such a great mom, and thanks for sharing the pictures. Love you!

Colin said...

Mom, I think you're loosing it. It's Tyler, not Taylor. It's one thing to say the wrong name, but to type it that is totally different.

It's crazy how fast time flies! Tyler is 2 months old today and is growing so fast, and getting to be a big boy.

Christyn and Paul said...

OOPS----I can't believe that I did that Sorry Tyler.