Thursday, April 01, 2010

Easter outfits a week early!!

Since General Conference is on Easter and we will be staying home  and watching in our jammies, I let the kids wear there Easter outfits this last Sunday.  I first would like to thank my hubby, he is such a good sport and is always willing to match the rest of the family.  He was even willing to wear a purple tie,  but unfortunately I couldn't find any that weren't flowery.  So green it was.  And every time i have my kids dressed to match we get so many compliments about how cute they look.  For me it was the just how I was raised.  We always had coordinating Easter outfits!!  And I also need to thank children  place for always having matching outfits in all different sizes, I have taken advantage of this many many times, and will again for Colins graduation!!


My Tyler is getting so big, he is really filling out

The Kids were fighting over who got to hold Tyler for the picture so they each took turns

  
   
Our Cute family !!




6 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

Such cute outfits and such cute kids!

Moonmagic said...

Oh man, so cute, I bet they were the hit of the ward. I love having the kids match. Take advantage of their good nature, pretty soon one of them will say (when they're older) I am not matching anymore. Until then have fun...what are you going to have them wear for graduation. Do we all need to match?

Christyn and Paul said...

They look so cute. You do a great job of finding outfits that match. I never did that. Happy Easter

Laura Jex said...

SO cute! I wished we lived closer so we could get a group picture! I tried to get Brady to go for the green shirt but he was not having it! I think its funny that both your boys are standing the same way, with their hands in their pockets! so cute!

Ben said...

So beautiful! ~Jessica W

Michelle said...

Beyond perfect. They are SO cute! :-)