Thursday, October 04, 2007

She's growing up!!

My Alexa is growing up and it is so fun. She defintley is a girl, drama and all. She loves Cinderella, she loves shoes, dolls, painting her toe nails, and watching mommy put on makeup. She wont got to sleep with out her pink blanket with hearts on it, and one of her little princess books. I thought for a while it was any book, so I gave her a barney book before bed, nope it had to be a princess one. At disney land we bought her a tinkerbell wand that ligths up on the end, she walks around saying bibbity boppity boo to everything. It is so fun for me to watch and see how different she is from the boys. Now of course she also loves playing with her brothers and their games and toys. She has learned how to fight back pretty quickly, and can hold her own. She is my big helper and wants to do everything that I am doing. And how can you turn down her cute face.We recently bought her some boots, some hot pink ones and also some brown ones she looks so darn cute in them . But she wants to wear them everywhere. At least boots are really in style here. At least she will fit in.This last weekend we went to my sister inlaws house for a baby blessing, Alexa had so much fun playing her her little girl cousin, and it was so cute to see them both pack around their dollys. Also she was so sweet with her new baby cousin she wanted to hold and kiss him all the time.
Alexa has discovered that she can get a small chair from the boys room and drag it in the kitchen so she can help mommy with all the stuff that needs to be done. Here she is "helping" with the laundry.

I know that my mothers words will come true someday and that she will give me lots of attitude and sleepless nights. But right now I just love hearing Bibbity boppity boo amongst all the shooting noises coming from the boys. And I cant wait for all the fun adventures to come.

4 comments:

Erin said...

It was great to have you here. You are welcome anytime. It was good to see you guys it had been way to long.

Moonmagic said...

Oh what precious pictures. I miss htr and the boys so much. Give her a big hug and a kiss for me.

Laura Jex said...

I cant believe how different she looks! I am so sad that she is growing up with out me!

Mrs. Andrews said...

Hi! I ran across your blog from Erin's. I grew up in Colin's ward and went through high school with him, and thought I would say a quick hi. Your kids are adorable!!! Don't you just love all the princess stuff - I have a 3 year old who loves princesses too! We live in Shelley now, just south of Idaho Falls, so welcome to Idaho!!!! (How do you like the snow!?!) Anyway, tell Colin hi from Heather Mockli!