Monday, March 17, 2008

You are my sunshine

Dear Jakob,
From he first time I laid eyes on you, I have loved you. You are such a sweet, sensitive boy. Always looking out for me and the rest of your family. You have been my snuggler since the day you were born. I love getting hugs from you. and hearing you say "I love you mom, so much". It just melts my heart every time. I look back and realized how far you've come, how much you have grown and learned. I am amazed at your inteligence. I Love to watch you discover words and reading them. I love to see your dads personality come out in you, and his way of thinking. Because Of that I know you will go far in life and be succesful. I love your sweet little testimony. I love your desire to know all that you can about the gospel. And your simple faith. If only we could all be that way. I love that you watch out for your brother and sister, like the older brother you are. I love to see and hear you interact with your grandmas and grandpas, I hope that bond will last forever. I love to listen to your prayers , to your stories, to your songs, and your magic shows. I love getting " I love U" notes from you. I hope they never stop. I love your excitement for life. I love you Jakob. Happy Birthday my big little 5 year old!!


2 comments:

Laura Jex said...

AHHH!!! He already looks so different! You need to move back! I hope he had a good bithday! We love you!

Moonmagic said...

Oh our sweet Jakob - how much we love him and the rest to our grandkids. I hope he had a magical birthday. 2 down and 1 more to go. What kind of cake does Alexa want?