Tuesday, August 12, 2008

This and That....

It was bound to happen, It was just a matter of which one of us it happened to first. Both Colin and I have parents and younger siblings that all wear glasses, so we knew it was only a matter of time. Well the time has come for Colin. And I must say I think he looks good. As for me I plan on holding out as long as possible!!
Another major thing in our house right now is the Olympics!! We are loving them. The kids have been playing volleyball with a balloon right along with all the beach volleyball teams. Alexa has been loving gymnastics. Her and Daddy have figured out a few fancy tricks, and Alexa is loving it. And hey with her small stature she might just might have a career in it!! As for Colin, Jordan, and I we are loving swimming. You should of heard us when the relay team pulled it off, and won the gold. Man was that incredible. We still can't believe it. Colin has probably watched the replay a few times now!!! Jakob loves seeing the " china wall". He still is convinced that he is going on his mission there!


On Thursday My brother Brian comes home. We can't wait, the kids have the count down going. He is finally done with boot camp and fire fighting training. Yay! And we are excited to have him start on some more exciting adventures. I am once again so glad to be in Rexburg for all these adventures. Jordan is in his final days of being single. And I am excited to go to Boise for thier wedding and see everything come together, i know its going to be great!!

Ok I guess this is about as random as it gets. Sorry but with so much going on that is as good as it gets

2 comments:

Erin said...

We're loving the Olympics too. There have been so many good things to see. I love the relay, especially when you thought at the beginning of the last lap they were going to get second and the last guy pulled it off.

Ryan & Amanda said...

Congrats to Colin on joining the impaired vision club. I have been a member since 4th grade and would love to get Lasik so I can get out of the club. I think this is the first Olympics that I have really gotten into and we have had a lot of fun watching. It will be so fun for you to be there with most of your siblings, your parents will need to buy a condo or something so they can come visit often!