Wednesday, August 06, 2008

What did you think??


So I Finished the book Monday night and I am dying first of all to see what others thought. I had the privilege of being with my mom, sisters, and aunt when the book came out. And you better believe we were at walmart before midnight. And we each got our copy. It was really fun to be together and read. We would each be making sounds and talking about things. But then we had to part our ways. Tonight I took the kids to one of Colin's softball games, every wife that was there had her book with her, and was reading and chatting as they went. I was the only one there that had finished so I didn't want to say much, in fear of telling them something they hadn't read yet. Anyways, people that have finished, what did you think? Was it everything you thought it would be? And does any one know, was that it? Is she done with this story line? I hope not cause I just love these books. Now the count down is on for the movie to come out. I can't wait!!!

1 comments:

Laura Jex said...

I am totally disapointed!!! Poor jacob.... bella still advantage of his kindness and his love.... ( head shake)