Saturday, March 07, 2009

My Dear Conner Bug......


My dear sweet Conner, another year has flown by, and you are now 4. I can't believe it. You have been such a joy in our family. I have watched you this last year grow up so much. You are now in primary. You love your preschool and learning. I Love that you love to do your
"homework" when your big brother is doing his. I love to watch you sound out words, and practice writing. You are doing so good!! I love watching you be a big brother to Alexa and to sneak a peak at you when you tuck her in for nap time. I love, love, love to watch you dance. Seeing you do your moves brings such big smiles to my face. I hope you never give it up and I promise to get you in the right classes so you can be break dancing before you know it!!!! But the thing I cherish most right now is your snuggles, and hugs and kisses. I love when you come tell me " I love you so much mama". You melt my heart, and I know you are getting older and it won't be so cool to snuggle your mom for much longer, but I will cherish every moment of it now. I love your laugh when daddy tickles you or makes silly faces at you. I love hearing your prayers and blessing that your grandmas and grandpas will come see you. I love that you love and want to be with your daddy so much. And to watch you try to do all that Jakob does. I love that you want to help me in the kitchen, and that you love to wear slippers. You are so special to us and we love you so much. Please slow down your growing, its passing me by to quickly. And I want to remember every second. I love you my Conner bug!!! Happy Birthday!!

after a day of fun birthday shopping

Conner and his best bud, Dad!!!

My dancing homey

4 comments:

Moonmagic said...

Thank you for praying for us to come - we'll be there soon. I don't care how long or hard the drive is we will come as often as we possibly can and guess what Conner Bug - We're bringing Cameron and Brady with us. We love you and are so proud of what a big boy you are (we are proud of your brothers and sisters and mom and dad also)! See you this weekend and in your own words "Bye I Love You!" Oh Yea - Happy Birthday!

Ryan & Amanda said...

Happy Birthday! He is such a fun little boy, I love his sweet, but still tough personality! Glad you guys had such a fun day! Ryan and I also really enjoy his awesome dancing!

Lucid Developer said...

I hope he had a wonderful day. Happy Birthday Conner.

Erin said...

sorry that last one was me.