Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Sweet Jakob

Dear Jakob, I cant believe you are six. Wow the time has flown by. It seems like just yesterday that I realized that I was pregnant with you. We were so excited. You are so much like your Dad. And that is a good thing. It has been so fun to watch you grow and develop into the big little boy that you are. I have been so excited to see you learn all kinds of fun things this year in kindergarten. The knowledge that you have and the things that you remember or just figure out amazes me. I love how sensitive you are, and also how protective of your brother and sister you are. I love to listen to your sweet prayers, and hear you tell us about all you learned at church, and then ask questions. I am so proud of your ever growing testimony, I know that you love your Heavenly Father and try really hard to choose the right always! I love how much you love your dad, and want to do everything with him that you can. And how proud you are of him, and HE is so very proud of you. I can tell that your relationship with him is going to be something that I will always be jealous of, but I wouldn't have it any other way.


Jakob thank you so much for being such a big helper around the house, and with Conner and Alexa. We know being the oldest( both me and daddy are) is sometimes hard with added responsibility but you are so good at it, keep it up little bug!! I love you so very much Mr. But please slow down your growing, pretty soon you re gonna be smarter then me, and taller too and I am just not quite ready for that, after all you are only 6. Happy Birthday big boy! I hope you have lots of fun adventures this year!!!
First day of school

100th day of school ( they got to wear pjs and have a 100 party)

3 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

So fun. I love the letters! I can't believe how big he is!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Jakey. I wished we lived closer so we could come celebrate with you!

Moonmagic said...

We are so proud of you and can't believe what a big boy you are. I hope you have fun shopping - call and tell us what you decide to buy.
We love you and can't wait until this summer. Take care of your mom and dad and Conner and Alexa for us.