Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My sweet Alexa Lou ( better late then never)

Alexa, Alexa, Alexa, where to start? I love you so much, but since I found out I was pregnant with you my/ our life has been turned up side down. You were a big surprise to say the least. And to this day you still surprise me. You sure do keep us on our toes. But I love it. I was so excited to have a girl. And I am afraid that I may have created a monster. You love to wear dresses all the time. You love bows in your hair. You love music and you learn the words so quickly!! I am so excited for when you are older and can sit for longer periods, that we will be able to go to all the musicals and concerts together. I have watched you blossom so much this year. You are talking so well, Sometimes I forget that you just only turned 3. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to older kid. I love the time we get to spend together while your brothers are off at school. I Love that you love to go shopping with me. I Love your cute smile, and funky styles you dress your self in. I love that you want to do dishes with me, but I don't want you to start with that yet. Believe me you have a life full of dishes ahead of you and I want you to stay away from them while you can!!! I Love to see you snuggle you brothers, and your daddy. It is so sweet to see you get so broken hearted when daddy forgets to give you a kiss before he leaves. I know you love him so much!! And he loves you to, although I think you have him a little worried after we caught you kissing Zac Effron on the TV at the end of Hairspray. You are way to young for that little miss!! I love how you are such a good helper in nursery and want to help the kids who are crying. We love you so much Lexa and I know this year you will grow even more and Mommy and Daddy will lay awake at night wondering whats next with you. But you know what I know that I deserve every bit of it ( Grandma Moon will agree). So you go big girl. And I will try so hard to keep up with you. Just please NO more kissing boys, even on the tv. We are not ready for that. Happy Birthday Alexa, we love you!!

4 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

I am really such a nerd, I have been waiting for this letter, because I love reading the letters to your kids! She is too cute, I think I am creating a monster in Alli as well, but o/well. Alexa is too cute, and I love that she has already figured out the kissing boys thing-maybe since she does it now, she won't when she is older? :)

Moonmagic said...

Cute - sparkly birthday dress, it's even cuter than you described. I noticed just now that the word verification thing that I have to type to get this published is "hypir" perfect word while I am talking about lexa lou. She is so cute but just doesn't hold still much - try to catch her and give her a big hug for me. Just got a thing in the mail for mother's weekend the end of May - I hope I can come and give her a hug and snuggle myself. I am working hard and fast on her bedroom stuff. Her bedroom will be so cute. I can't wait to see it. Love You Lexa Lou!!!

Erin said...

Happy birthday! I hope you had a wonderful time. We can't wait to see you all.

Deidra Smith said...

I love that last picture of her. What a cutie. We just did a number three birthday here too. How fun!