Monday, April 13, 2009

Our Easter....

We had a really fun Easter this year. It was pretty low key but fun. The kids had fun dying eggs, it was fun to watch them figure out if they put it in different colors that it would make totally different colors. They really enjoyed themselves



And then here are the kids showing off some of there Easter treats and their cute new outfits.


Alexa has been doing this thing where she thinks she needs to close her eyes for pictures!!

My 2 handsome boys!!
I Always curl her hair for church. On Easter she had sponge curlers in her hair for hours. Her curl never holds. My sister in laws have even tried but no such luck. The curl is always gone by the time we get to church


My cute kids


Showing off their Easter baskets





Her bow that I made to match her dress!

We had Brian and Lacy over for Easter dinner. Alexa got some play makeup in her basket and Lacy was brave enough to let Alexa put some on her!! So cute!!

So it was a great day. We are thankful that Brian and Lacy were here to celebrate with us. Now the kids are on a huge sugar high from the candy, and grass from there baskets is in such random places. So now I'm off to hide the candy and to trash the grass!! Hope you had a good Easter too!!

4 comments:

Deidra Smith said...

Looks like lots of fun. And they all look so cute in their Easter clothes. You are still doing an amazing job on the hair bows-I need some new ideas, I'm still making all the same old ones:)

Ryan & Amanda said...

I love the colored eggs, we are slackers and two years in a row have not colored them-last year I bought the kit and this year I even boiled the eggs, but no luck! I love their outfits, especially Alexa's dress-such a pretty color! And way to go with her bow-amazing as usual!!

Moonmagic said...

Oh I wish I could have been there, they are so cute - good job mom. I hope you are enjoying the break from school and having Colin mentally with you. The picture with Lacy and Alexa is cute.

Michelene said...

Hey Cori,
I know who you are, I feel bad I should know you better b/c Keya and I are your v.t. It's hard for us to get out cause her kids or mine are sick or being pregnant and all that that entails. I know excuses, excuses. She says she keeps in touch with you, but I haven't really gotten to know you. I do watch your family though and I think you have the cutest kids. WE love teaching Jakob. He is such a smart and polite little guy. I hope you don't mind. I also found your blog through Deidra's and snuck a peek. I would totally love to have a bow making group. That would be so fun. I can always use new ideas. So I guess now that we've kinda introduced ourselves it shouldn't be so hard for me to get over my shyness and come say hi next time I see you.
I loved Alexa's bow. I looked at it all through sacrament and wondered if you made or bought it. You have a great talent. Okay now that I've taken up your whole comments page, I'll talk to you later.:)