Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Recipe blog!!!

So I finally got around to starting the recipe blog that I have been dreaming up for quite some time. It is my way of getting you to share your Yummy recipes with me!! I would love to have as many Contributors as possible, we will be having different themes each week to make it fun. So if you would like to share some recipes let me know and leave me your email address and I will send you an invite so you can have access to the blog to post your recipes!! Check it out http://therecipeswap09.blogspot.com/. We are just getting started and if you'd like to join the fun let me know. If you just want to get some good recipes then keep checking back!! Happy Cooking!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Such a fun idea! I love trying new reciepes and have been secretly coveting the Moon family cook book Laura used the other night. Can I be part of the fun? shannonjex@gmail.com

The Graham Family! said...

I'm so sorry for stealing your background.. haha.. I hate it when people do that! I totally hadn't seen yours yet!! At least we know we have good taste :-)